Eight For Employers
We are here with you, every step of the way
Our Employment Law & HR Retainer Includes:
- Template contracts & employee handbook, tailored for your business
- Unlimited telephone/ email advice from the same team to ensure continuity
- Portfolio of policies, letters & documents, tailored to your needs
- Documents updated twice a year, or as the law changes
- Client seminars twice a year
- Regular newsletters with updates and tips
- Negotiation with ACAS/ solicitors
- Drafting settlement agreements
- Access to preferential rates on a range of services from our associate solicitors
- Preferential rates on our workplace mediation and consultancy services
Employment Law & HR
Our practical HR & employment law support takes the stress out of managing your team.
Keeping on top of managing your team & staying up to date can be a struggle if you don’t have an HR department. Our HR & employment law retainer gives you unlimited advice for a fixed monthly fee – peace of mind for you, cost-effective for your business.
We can help with everything from writing employment contracts and dealing with holiday entitlement & SSP, through to complex disciplinary issues and negotiating a settlement agreement.
With a retainer from Eight Legal, you have access to unlimited advice by phone or email, from an expert who knows you and your business – we guarantee that you won’t be speaking to someone in a call-centre who may be following a flow chart. We regularly have new clients join us after a poor experience with a large, corporate provider.
A lot of HR advice can be very process-driven – we focus on the needs of your business andhelp you to get the best out of your people.
Why use Eight Legal as your outsourced HR provider?
Not sure you need ongoing support?
Just need a bit of help with a single issue? No problem – we provide ad hoc help and advice when you need it.
Anything from drafting a contract to managing a complex disciplinary – get it right first time and avoid costly mistakes.
Contact us for a free, confidential initial consultation to discover how we can help.
Contact us for a free, confidential initial call to discover how we can help you
Click below to call us now or schedule a call for a time that is convenient for you